Soie is committed to protecting the privacy of Internet users.
We collect information from you in several places on this site to provide an efficient, meaningful, and customized experience. For example, we can use your personal information to:
- Help make this site easier for you to use by not having to enter information more than once.
- Help you find information, products, and services quickly.
- Help us create content on this site that is most relevant to you.
- Send you alerts on new products and services on offer.
Registration and Ordering
Before using certain sections of this site or ordering products, you may be required to complete an online registration form. During registration, you will be prompted to provide to us with certain personal information, including but not limited to your name, size, shipping and billing address(es), phone number and email address.
My Profile Section and Contests and Promotions
We may also ask you to fill in some additional personal information like your anniversary or birth dates, or personal likes and dislikes to be able to service you better. We may also run contests and promotions from time to time to gather this information from our customers. Supplying such information is entirely voluntary.
Several locations on the site permit you to enter your email address for purposes including, but not limited to: registering for promotions; requesting us to notify you on particular offers or products, or signing up for our e-mail newsletter and special offers, including contests, which we may run from time to time. Your participation in contests is completely voluntary, so you can choose if you would like to participate and disclose information to us. We use this information to notify contest winners and to award prizes. We may post on our site and social media profiles (facebook, twitter and others) the names and cities of contest winners.
Cookies and Other Technology
To help make our website more responsive to the needs of our visitors, we invoke a standard feature of browser software, called a "cookie", to assign each visitor a unique, random number (a sort of user ID) that resides on your computer. The cookie does not personally identify the visitor as an individual; rather, cookies merely identify the computer that a visitor uses to access our sites. Unless you voluntarily identify yourself (through registration, for example), we will have no way of knowing who you are, even if we assign a cookie to your computer.
- Web beacons assist in delivering cookies and help us determine whether a web page on the site has been viewed and, if so, how many times. For example, any electronic image on this site, such as an ad banner, can function as a web beacon.
If you do not want the benefit of cookies, there is a simple process to manually delete your cookies. Please consult your web browser's Help documentation for more information on this process.
As is true of most web sites, the site automatically recognizes the Internet URL from which you access it. We may also log your Internet protocol ("IP") address, Internet service provider, and date/time stamp for system administration, order verification, internal marketing, and system troubleshooting purposes. (An IP address may indicate the location of your computer on the Internet.)
Information Use & Disclosure
We may internally use your personal information to improve our site's content and layout, to improve our outreach and for our own marketing efforts (including marketing our services and products to you), and to determine general marketplace information about visitors to this site.
Communication with You
We use your personal information to process and fulfil your orders, to communicate with you regarding your orders and deliveries and to provide you with other client services such as confirmation of orders placed on cash-on-delivery mode. We will use your personal information to communicate with you about our site. Also, we may send you a confirmation email when you register with us. We may send you service-related announcements. Also, you may submit your email address for reasons such as to register for promotions; request we notify you regarding particular offers or products, or sign up for our email newsletter and special offers. If you submit your email address, we use it to deliver this information to you. We always permit you to unsubscribe or opt out of future emails. The ‘Unsubscribe’ link is given in all our promotion emails. However, you cannot opt out of receiving emails related to your orders or your membership.
We aim to provide you with excellent service and to offer you a great selection on our site. We do not sell, rent, trade, license or otherwise disclose your specific personal information or financial information to anyone, except that:
- As do most Internet retailers, we use other service providers (such as courier services) to perform specific functions on our behalf. When we disclose information to these service providers, we disclose information to help them to perform their service. In the example of courier services, we provide them some personally identifiable information such as your name, shipping address, email, and phone number.
- We may share aggregate, non-personal information (such as the number of daily visitors to a particular web page, or the size of an order placed on a certain date) with third parties such as advertising partners. This information does not directly personally identify you or any user.
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us email@example.com
If for some reason an order is charged and not successfully delivered, which is highly unlikely, we would require you to notify us about the same in writing (email is acceptable) in order to help resolve the issue. If you do not receive a response within 5 business days, please email us again and phone us on our Customer Service No... 91- 9320092200Please allow 14 business days to research, respond and resolve disputes from the day we confirm, in writing, receipt of your confirmation. Any and all bank fees resulting from contested/disputed credit card charges will be charged back to the customer if the aforementioned dispute resolution process has not been followed.
All products are Insured against theft and damages incurred during transit. If you receive a package that is open or looks to have been tampered with, do not accept it. Contact Soie Customer Care on 91- 9320092200.